The Victoria Inn is in a very desirable position within "a stone's throw" of Durham Cathedral. Access is via a very busy main road.
- Two steps and door threshold to enter main building.
- A step down leads into the Dining Room, which is on the Ground Floor.
- There are also three separate rooms on the Ground Floor Bar Area giving level access to all three rooms.
- A flight of twenty stairs leads to the first floor bedrooms, of which there are three.
- A further flight of seven stairs leads to the top floor where there are two more bedrooms.
- Standard width doors and narrow corridors make it unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Parking for this establishment is at the side of the building where there are two spaces enclosed within a garage.